The President of the United States of America Donald Trump has accused the South African Government of failing to address alleged human rights abuses against Afrikaners and other descendants of Dutch, French and German settlers—an allegation he described as “horrific” and “deliberately ignored” by global media.
In a statement released on his verified X page on Friday, the President of the United States of America said the U.S. did not attend the G20 Summit in South Africa because the host country “refuses to acknowledge or address the horrific Human Rights Abuses endured by Afrikaners.”
According to him, “they are killing white people, and randomly allowing their farms to be taken from them. Perhaps worst of all, the soon-to-be-out-of-business New York Times and the Fake News Media won’t issue a word against this genocide.”
He also claimed that the alleged silence of the global press was proof that “all the Liars and Pretenders of the Radical Left Media are going out of business.”
The President of the United States of America further disclosed that during the closing session of the Summit, South Africa declined to hand over the G20 Presidency to a senior representative of the U.S. Embassy who had attended the ceremony on behalf of Washington.
Describing the action as unacceptable, he announced that South Africa would not receive an invitation to the 2026 G20 Summit, scheduled to hold in Miami, Florida.
“South Africa has demonstrated to the world they are not a country worthy of membership anywhere,” he said, adding that the U.S. government would immediately halt all payments and subsidies previously extended to Pretoria.



